Friday, May 16, 2014

May 2014 Beauty Box five Unboxing Video


Beauty Box Five May 2014 - Fresh and Focused.

Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month.

This is the only beauty box I'm getting now.  I like it because it's the cheapest box out there.  This box is comparable to Birch Box or Ipsy Glam Bag.  I loved the IPSY Glam Bag because of the bag.  $99 for an annual subscription.  I only paid $79 for an annual subscription ($6.50 per box).

I got my money's worth this month with just the eyeliner and face mask.  I'm very excited to try cat eyes with this waterproof eyeliner.  The last few eyeliners and mascara I received from other beauty boxes were all natural but since they were not water proof it looked like I was crying all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment