Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 2014 Beauty Box 5

One of the best blogs is Liz Cadman's My Subscription Addiction.  She posts on the 3-6 boxes she receives per DAY and always shares great discount deals.  This is how I received an annual subscription to Beauty Box 5 for only $79 per year.  That's only $6.58 per box.  Somehow I justify this cost by saying that's less than the cost of a sandwich.  When I added up the value of the sizes I got I estimated the March Box at $28.


Notice I'm wearing Aisha Julep nail polish in the video.  Julep is still my favorite subscription box because the company does amazing things for women.  Check this story about their Powered by Girlfriends program.  http://blog.julep.com/malala-yousafzai/

Miranda Updates
Favorite Box: Julep
Expecting in the mail: March Ipsy Glam Bag
Most Wanted Box: Memebox - Products curated from Korea
No longer subscribing to: Blush Mystery Beauty Bag or Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment