Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 2014 IPSY Glam Bag - Destination Beauty

I'm no longer an Ipster.  I cancelled my subscription after I received the March Bag.  

1.  The Bag itself is super cute.
2. NYX Eyeshadow in Love in Rio Colors. Great neutral colors.
3.  Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner.  This is the same color as my favorite blue pilot pen.  Seriously this is very Emo/hooker blue/something you would wear on the streets of Tokyo and fit in perfectly.  Full Size.  $24 Value.  
4.  Pixi Beauty - Flawless Beauty Primer.  Primer is all the rage now since it provides a base coat on your skin.  It's like the base coat or spackle you would use on your walls if you were remodeling except it is for your face.  Really what it does is fills your pores so the surface is more even.  I love bareMinerals primer and didn't think this Pixi Beauty was as good.
5. Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready by bareMinerals.  I like this because it's sample size and it's a cute dollhouse size lipstick.

For $10 it's a decent price.  I'm saving my money for more Julep boxes and that's why I'm cancelling IPSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment