Thursday, January 16, 2014

Anticipation...waiting for that first box.

I'm a newbie to the subscription box world and have learned fascinating things like "unboxing" is the correct lingo for unveiling my box (future videos to come) and you can get a Pop Sugar Neiman Marcus box for $250.  Yes, $250 and you have no idea what is in the box.  The big appeal to me is your getting a higher "retail value" then what you paid and the surprise.  I've seen many facebook ads for Birch Box and Nature Box and I'm ready to jump in.  

I'm anxiously waiting for my first:

Birch Box $10 per month

Graze Box $5 per box ($1 for the first box with a discount code)

Blush Mystery Beauty Box $24.95 per month with subscription ($5 off with TRYBLUSH promotion code)

If you are interested use my subscription links above.  My Subscription Addiction has a great guide on subscription boxes. Why is this so appealing to me?  I love getting things in the mail (I'm sure amazon is losing money on my prime subscription), I'm a secret product whore (I'll go to M.A.C.   and Bare Mineral stores and buy loads of stuff because I like the packaging or the colors but never actually wear any of it or tell anyone about all the makeup I have)and I like surprises!




No comments:

Post a Comment