Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm an Ipster. February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag - The Look of Love

I just signed up for the IPSY glam bag.  This one is also $10 per month and is the biggest competitor with Birch Box since the boxes are about the same size and same price.  Every month you get a cute makeup bag with your subscription.
What I like about the bag is IPSY personalizes what items you receive through IPSY match where you answer questions about your beauty preferences.


 

Thanks to my videowoman Erica!

Popbeauty - Pump Pout Mini - Size 4gs $10 Retail Value
Promised to plump up my lips to be more kissable!! Not my favorite.
Zoya Nail Polish - Full Size $9 Color Odette
This is super fast drying and I love the color.  Usually when I paint my nails it looks like 8 year old painted my nails.  Hopefully this is higher quality then the Wet N' Wild nail polish I used to buy as a kid.  I'm actually very excited about this product!!
City Color Be Matte Blush - 2.99 Retail Value
This Blush is Gigantic.  It will last me years since I have a lot of blush.  This color too pink for me.
skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud - 2 Masks Retail for $12
10 minutes face treatment.  Mini facial in one package
J. Cat Eyelashes - Eyelashes + Glue Retail $3.99
I would never buy eyelashes for myself so it's fun that they came in the Glam Bag.  I have the tiniest eye lashes and virtually none on my bottom lids.  I'll try them at least one for fun.  I like that the company has "Cat" in the name.
Please use my referral link if you want to subscribe:  http://www.ipsy.com/r/6d5c
Overall I'm very impressed with this bag for a mere $10.  That's two drinks from Starbucks.  I will use the nail polish and mask and give the rest away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment